Well folks, I'm nearly finished with my next set of chapters, which will be the last set before the climactic final battle. This story has taken me so damn long to finish - so much longer than the actual original. And for that, I do apologize. So much crap got in the way - I lost net, I got busy, I went into a slump, I got out of my slump, I vowed to change my life, I changed my life, I got a job, and now I'm back on track... Wow - typing it out really puts things into perspective lol. All that, during the course of writing on story hehe. Anyway - next set is coming. I actually am already done WRITIING it, all that's left now is the most arduous part... The proofreading. But I PROMISE there won't be as long of a gap (I'm talking months and months) between this cluster and my next one. I've actually dedicated myself to writing during my lunch. Tuna sandwhich in one hand, fingers on the keyboard with the other lol. I'll be releasing a teaser poster for the final chapters, similar to the Downfall Teaser Poster
I released before I wrote the last set in my first story.
At this time I wanna really quickly give a thank you to all the people that have been my loyal fans, friends, and/or supporters. lethe-gray
- Ever supportive, and a beacon of optimistic cheer at every turnmalovence
- My "ELF" or Extremely Loyal Fan, as he's called himself
- a great friend who is never without words of wisdom and auspice. He is also the owner/creator of Commander Andrew Kim, one of Episode 1's primary villains. bbb35
- Another fan who has stuck by me and my works through thick and thin. This gentleman is just BUBBLING with possible scenarios that NEVER fail to stimulate my own ideas. He has a knack for hilarious little scenes that just make you laugh out loud, and has been a long time loyal supporter. He is also the owner/creator of Ms. Vanessa Masters, as well as a collaborator for future stories and shorts. Vadrigos
- one of my earliest followers, long time collaborator, great guy, and loyal supporter. A great many of my ideas get run past him, and much of what you see used in my story are terrific ideas of his own. A brilliant writer, with an epic mindset, who is never lacking words that can chill you to the bone. Vadrigos
is also the future creator/co-author of Salvation: Episode 3 - Voices of a Distant StarEudaimonium
My friend who is never lacking words of wisdom - you have been a terrific friend and help. Not just in my story writing, but in life in general. You've always cheered me on and gave me words of encouragement. As I said before, I know I've neglected you and ALL of my friends, both here on DA and elsewhere, but know that I still consider you more than just a fan, a beta-reader, a collaborator. You are a wonderfully talented, intelligent person who I am proud to call a friend.
I'm proud to call ALL of you friends - Once I finish with Episode 1, I will formally create another "Thank you" - as I did with Salvation 1: e.g. this
Just hang in there people. i know it's been a very long wait, and I know I've lost a lot of fans/readers in the time its taken me to finish this story. But my work is not dead. Episode 1 may not be as epic as my first story - but believe me when I say that I am laying the foundation for something that I think will be groundbreaking - what's brewing in my head will be the Paramount of Fan Fiction. A new echelon of crossovers. I want to take these two explosive universes, and blend them into something that will rival the very games in scope and proportion. I don't know if I can do it - but you guys, even if it is only a handful - a tiny little following, you guys are the ones that are going to help me see it through. Because this story is in my head already. I've seen it play out, beginning to end, and I love it. But I want to get it out there for the fans. And who knows... Maybe one day, I'll be the one writing the next great video game saga.
In closing. Thank you! All of you! To my fans/friends everywhere. Wherever you may be, and however many or few of you there may be.